The Castleknock Lawn Tennis Club was founded in 1927 by Mrs. Ellen Molloy and the Sweeney brothers, James and Owen. A tent was erected to accommodate the ladies for changing facilities and a grass court ruled out. And so the tennis began.
A 6 week course open to both Ladies and Men costing €50 with a max of 8 players per session commences in week beginning 14th Sep.
The Junior Coaching Programme will run from Sep 2015 to May 2016.
A mixed junior ladder is now OPEN. To access, click on the Junior Singles Ladder in the site links on the left of the home page.